Terms and Conditions:
– The promoter of the competition is Shrewsbury Shopping. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
– The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Shrewsbury Shopping. employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
– To enter the competition you must enter the AM to PM photo booth, located at the Charles Darwin Shopping Centre on the 28th and 29thApril. Have your photograph featured on line, and get the most likes on your image.
– Competition closes at 11.59 on 4th May.
– Shrewsbury Shopping reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice
– The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
– All decisions of the management will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
– There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
– No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, the prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
– The winner must be available to collect their prize from the Pride Hill Shopping Centre.
– The winner will be notified by email. The winner’s contact details may be passed on to a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
– By entering the Free Prize Draw, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, Facebook, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.